The Main Shop on level 0 of Tate Modern stocks the widest range of books on modern art and culture in the UK with a fantastic range for children and a stunning display of merchandise. It’s a shop that merits repeat visits in its own right.
- Treat yourself or a friend to our very special artists’ products
- Pick your favourite postcards from the hundreds available
- Choose from our excellent selection of children’s books, games, DVDs and T-shirts
- Buy irresistible handcrafted jewellery
- Draw from a great selection of art materials
- Order any English language book in print; have it delivered internationally
The River Shop on level 1 provides a ‘best of’ selection of all our print and products, as well as a great selection of titles about the vibrant area around Tate Modern, from the South Bank to Borough Market.
The Exhibition Shop on level 3 is the place to buy gifts, postcards, catalogues and books connected with our current exhibitions.